Monday, February 20, 2006

Poll Results

It appears I am not the only one disillusioned with the media coverage of cricket in Kenya.
The question was: What do you think of cricket coverage in the Kenyan media?
82% responded 'Poor', 18% responded 'Satisfactory', and Zilch, Nada, No one thought it was 'Good'. Whatever touchy sports editors may think, they obviously have some work to do to convince those of you who visit the site (and feel strongly enough to vote). That said, I have at least noticed a bit of an upturn in the number of articles recently. It would be nice if it wasn't just a coincidence...
My next poll deals with the upcoming tour to Zimbabwe: What will the score be. My pick? 4-1 to Kenya. I think we have had a better preparation, and will be a more hungry team with a serious point to prove.

No comments: