Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Forum and Caught Behind

It didn't take me too long to get fed up with the pop-ups, so I have moved the forum to join the Caught Behind site. This makes sense for a couple of reasons. One is that Caught Behind have decided to put together a joint blog comprising some of the best bloggers from each country. There being no other Kenya cricket blogs, that means I make the starting XI. Ha! Actually, I think it will be a very successful idea, and one I am proud to have been invited to be a part of. I believe the launch is coming up in the next couple of weeks, so watch this space...
The second reason is they offer the equivalent of what I would have to pay other sites to get, so it should work out quite well. Let me know your views if you don't like it, otherwise I look forward to sharing opinions and chatting about the game. I have linked direct to the Kenya forum in Cricket links. Once there, it is easy enough to visit the rest of the site if you wish. I will also put in a link to the blog aggregator when it is up and running.

No comments: